Monday, January 28, 2013

SAB SYCAMORE STREET TAKES WING

 This past weekend's SAB Stamp-a-Stack was a huge hit. Two ladies even braved the wicked weather Friday night to come out and stamp. Thanks Sandy and Ginny for keeping me company. Saturday was a very busy stamping day with eight ladies. As promised, here is one of the cards we made. It has a little story. During Leadership General Session, I discovered that I was sitting next to Stamper Dog's mom, Ann Clemmer!! I was so excited, Ann is a Who's Who with SU. So I couldn't resist asking if she had a swap card? She unfortunately didn't BUT  I gave her my swap anyway. She said she would post on her blog, and to my surprise she did. SO excited!!! And not only is it on her blog, I have seen it pinned and re-pinned in Pinterest. It is a very easy card to make, it features the Sycamore Street paper and if you visit back tomorrow, I will have a tutorial on how to make the 3-D butterfly. Until then, keep on stampin'!



Inky hugs,
Rosemary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cozy Fall Crafting with Paper Pumpkin

August Kit Information Makes 6 fall-themed gift bags  Makes 12 fall-themed gift tags Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Cal...