Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year!

Hello 2013! I am sitting here wondering where 2012 went.
2013 is a special year for Stampin' Up! it is their 25th Anniversary and January is an exciting month. Spring Catalog makes it debut, not one but two Valentine Specials and Leadership Conference in Orlando. I am heading there next week to meet up  with my stamping sorority sisters and learn new business builders. I love SU's new tag line "make something that means something". My goal this year is to blog more and share the fun we are having in my classes.So stay tuned and visit often.

Bless"inks"
Rosemary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cozy Fall Crafting with Paper Pumpkin

August Kit Information Makes 6 fall-themed gift bags  Makes 12 fall-themed gift tags Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Cal...