Thursday, January 4, 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

BRRR...it's cold outside. Perfect for staying in and creating.
You maybe wondering where I have been since my last post. Let me just say life got a wee bit complicated and there was just not enough time in a day to do everything I wanted to do.
Now that life has slowed down, I'm going to give the blogging world another try.
Today I'd like to share with you a new product for Stampin' Up!, Brusho Crystal Colour, they are premiering on page 26 of the Occasions Catalog. I love these more each time I use them. I think you will too. Enjoy the video...feel free to leave me a comment too.



Thank you for stopping by, enjoy your day!

Inky Hugs....pass them along!
Rosemary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cozy Fall Crafting with Paper Pumpkin

August Kit Information Makes 6 fall-themed gift bags  Makes 12 fall-themed gift tags Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Cal...