Sunday, January 12, 2014

Goodbye Leadership 2014

It's hard to believe that Leadership has come and gone. It was hard to say good to friends...old and new.
I have to say this was the best Leadership Conference I have ever attended. Guest speaker author Pat Pearson was amazing. There will be several new products released in the next few months that I cannot wait to share with you. SU also announce a HUGE incentive...All NEW recruits who joined from July 2013 until convention registration ends can attend the Inspire. Create. Share. (Convention) FREE! Join my team....we will have so much fun!!! Feel free to contact me for more information.

Thank you for stopping by, enjoy your day! Rosemary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cozy Fall Crafting with Paper Pumpkin

August Kit Information Makes 6 fall-themed gift bags  Makes 12 fall-themed gift tags Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Cal...